Mini Tomato & Onion Frittatas
- 1 large tomato
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix ingredients together with a whisk or fork.
4. Pour contents into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, OR until cooked all the way through (Insert a fork and look for no residue).
6. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. Carefully push up the indented circle on the bottom of tray to remove each frittata.
8. Enjoy right away, or place the frittatas (single layer) in an airtight container/ziplock bag, lining both bottom and top of frittatas with paper towel.
9. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.