Tropical Ice Popsicles
- 3 peeled bananas
- 2 chopped kiwis
- 1 chopped persimmon
- 1.5 cups of baby spinach
- 1 chopped mango
- 1 cup of water
- Handful of wild blueberries
- 9 popsicle sticks
- Wax paper, cling wrap or foil
1. Blend mango and water together in a blender.
2. Pour your mixture into your Kiddo Feedo Tray about 1/3 of the way each (or equal parts).
3. Place a few wild blueberries into the mixture. We put about 4 in each compartment.
4. Lay either foil, cling wrap or wax paper (tape it on to keep it still) over the top of the freezer tray. This will keep the Popsicle sticks in place.
5. Place one Popsicle stick into the center of each compartment of the tray. You can pierce each compartment with a knife prior, to avoid ripping it with the sticks.
6. Freeze for 1 hour. This is just long enough to keep both layers separated.
7. Blend your bananas, kiwis, persimmons and spinach together.
8. Pull your freezer tray out, remove your handmade lid, and fill up the rest of the compartments to the top.Remove and serve.
9. Back into the freezer it goes for 3 hours, or until completely frozen!
10. Remove and serve.
TIP: this recipe is listed as 12m+ due to the wild blueberries being a possible choking hazard for smaller children. If you remove them from this recipe then it's great for 10m+.