4th July Berry Ice Popsicles
- 1.5 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 fresh banana
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 9 popsicle sticks
1. Add 1.5 Cup Fresh Strawberries with 1/3 Cup Coconut Milk to blender.
2. Blend the spinach and dates together.
3. In the Kiddo Feedo tray, add a layer of avocado.
4. Put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Take out the tray, add a layer of the spinach and date puree
6. Add the popsicle sticks in the centre of the pods.
7. Put it back in the freezer for 3-4 hours, or until solid.
8. Place tray in the freezer and freeze for 45 minutes.
9. Add 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries and 1/3 Cup Coconut Milk to blender.
10. Blend in blender until smooth.
11. Pour evenly on top of frozen banana layer until each pod is filled to the top.
12. Gently insert pop sticks into the centre of each pod, pressing it through the blueberry layer and into your banana layer.
13. Place your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray back in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours.
14. Pop out each popsicle as needed and enjoy!