Potato & Broccoli Baby Food Purée
- 6 white potatoes
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 1/2 teaspoon butter (or vegan butter)
- 4 cloves roasted garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened (or homemade) almond “milk”
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
1. Chop and steam broccoli until tender. Set aside.
2. Peel, chop and boil potatoes until tender.
1. As a first food, add ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. For slightly older babies place all ingredients into a large bowl and mash with a hand masher.
4. Serve warm!
5. Pour the remaining portions into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray, secure lid and freeze until solid.
6. Defrost portions as needed.