Pumpkin, Apple & Cinnamon Baby Food Purée
- 1 small field pumpkin
- 2 medium-sized apples
- Dash of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C.
2. Cut pumpkin in half and remove the pulp and seeds.
3. Place pumpkin face down in a shallow baking tray.
4. Roast for 30 mins, or until the exterior is wrinkly, and you can pierce all the way through.
5. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
6. Wash and peel the apples and cut into chunks.
7. Steam chunks until you can pierce all the way through.
8. Place apple chunks into the blender.
9. Slide the skin off the pumpkin, and place the “meat” of it (mashed potato consistency) into the blender.
10. Add a dash of cinnamon spice.
11. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
12. Serve and enjoy!
13. Store the remaining portions in your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray and freeze until solid.
14. Defrost portions as needed.