Oatmeal, Raisin & Date Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 460ºF / 230ºC.
2. In a bowl, mix the oats, flour, raisins, dates, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla to this and beat until combined.
4. Add the two mixtures together until fully combined.
5. Scoop into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray, until each portion is half full.
6. Bake until cookies are golden brown but still soft, about 15 minutes.
7. Let cool and serve!