Strawberry & Lemon Ice Pops
- 4 large lemons
- 4 cups of whole strawberries (organic if possible)
- 2 tablespoons date sugar
- 9 popsicle sticks
1. Wash and juice the strawberries.
2. Peel and juice lemons.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of date sugar to mixture.
4. Pour the contents into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray.
5. Put the tray in the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Take out and add the popsicle sticks in the centre of the pods.
7. Put it back in the freezer for 3-4 hours, or until solid.
8. Pop out each popsicle as needed and enjoy!
NOTES:Quantity of mixture will depend on size of produce. If yours is too low to fill all of your tray, you can add a little water. If mixture is too sour, juice a few more strawberries for extra sweetness!