Granola & Oatmeal Bites
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 2 dashes of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup gluten-free granola clusters
- 7 pitted dates
1. Preheat oven at 180°C / 350°F.
2. Peel the bananas and hand mash them until the texture is smooth.
3. Add the nutmeg and cinnamon, and let it sit for five minutes.
4. Chop the dates into tiny pieces to avoid choking hazard.
5. To the mashed banana, stir in the finely chopped dates, granola and oats.
6. Grease your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray with a little oil of your choice.
7. Fill up each pod with the mixture.
8. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
9. Let cool.
10. Enjoy right away, or leave in airtight container for up to 5 days in the fridge.