Yoghurt & Kiwi Popsicles
- Approx 14oz (400g) dairy free yoghurt (or yoghurt of your choice)
- 5-6 kiwis
- 9 popsicle sticks
1. Rinse and peel your kiwis.
2. Loosely hand mash them with a fork.
3. Evenly distribute the mashed kiwi to each compartment of your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray.
4. Put the tray in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Take it out and top up the rest of each compartment with yogurt of choice (we used coconut yoghurt for this recipe)
6. Add the popsicle sticks in the centre of the pods.
7. Put it back in the freezer for 3-4 hours, or until solid.
8. Pop em' out.
8. Serve right away or store long-term in a ziplock bag and serve as needed!