Carrots & Sweet Potato Baby Food Purée
- 3 large carrots
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled)
- Half of a small white onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash and chop your peeled potato into 1 1/2″ (3-4cm) pieces.
2. Place sweet potato pieces flat into a shallow banking tray.
3. Drizzle with a little olive oil and stir them around so that it is distributed evenly.
4. Bake at 450°F / 230°C for 30 min, or until you can pierce all the way through each piece.
5. Set aside.
6. Wash and chop carrots.
7. Chop onion into small pieces.
8. Steam onion and carrots until carrot pieces are tender.
9. Set the liquid aside. Don’t throw it away.
10. Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Add leftover liquid from steamed veggies to thin consistency as needed.
11. Serve and enjoy!
12. Store the remaining portions in your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray and freeze until solid.
13. Defrost portions as needed.