Carrot & Spinach Quiche
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrots (grated)
- 1/2 of a small onion (chopped)
- Sea salt - to taste (above 12m+ only)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C / 390°F.
2. Grease your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray with a little bit of melted butter.
3. Mix together the eggs, spinach, carrots, onion and salt.
4. Pour the mixture into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray, about 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until fully cooked.
6. Let it cool.
7. Carefully push up the indented circle on the bottom of tray to remove each quiche.
8. Enjoy right away, or place the quiche (single layer) in an airtight container/ziplock bag, lining both bottom and top of quiche with paper towel.
9. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.