Banana & Cranberry Muffins
- 3 large ripe bananas
- ¼ cup oil of choice
- ¼ cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- ½ cup 100% cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon gluten free oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon quick rise instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven at 180°C / 350°F.
2. Hand mash your bananas in a large bowl.
3. Add all wet ingredients to the mashed banana, and mix together well.
4. Now add the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Fill up each compartment of your Kiddo Feedo silicone (oven safe) trays just before the top.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. When you pierce the muffins in the center with a fork or knife, it should be free of batter residue.
7. Let cool before serving! Removing them while they are still hot will cause them to fall apart.
8. Place the remaining muffins (single layer) in an airtight container/ziplock bag, lining both bottom and top of muffins with paper towel.
9. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.