Mini Banana & Blueberry Muffins
- 150g of self-raising flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 60g of unsalted butter
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Splash of whole milk
- Handful of blueberries
1. Preheat oven at 180°C / 350°F.
2. Sift the flour into a large bowl and make a well.
3. Melt butter in a pan or microwave.
4. Once melted, add the butter, egg and milk to the banana mixture. Mix well.
5. Pour the banana mixture into the flour. Mix lightly.
6. Spoon the mixture a third of the way up into each portion of your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray.
7. Add two or three blueberries into each portion, then cover with the rest of the mixture.
8. Bake for around 15 minutes until golden.
9. Let cool completely, and then pop them out to serve.
10. Enjoy right away, or place the muffins (single layer) in an airtight container/ziplock bag, lining both bottom and top of muffins with paper towel.
11. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.