Apple & Peanut Butter Cookies
|GLUTEN FREE||DIARY FREE||SOY
- 1/2 Apple (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 Over ripe Banana (mashed)
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC / 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl, combine apples, banana, peanut butter, maple syrup, olive oil and vanilla extract. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine rice flour, baking powder, hemp hearts and flax seeds. Mix together.
4. Combine all ingredients together and mix.
5. Grease the inside of two Kiddo Feedo Freezer Trays.
6. Distribute the mixture into each tray portion evenly (about 1/2 of the way).
7. Sprinkle a little more hemp seeds on top of each mixture.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
9. Remove trays from oven and let cool, otherwise they will crumble.
10. Carefully push up the indented circle on the bottom of tray to remove each cookie.
11. Enjoy right away, or place the cookies (single layer) in an airtight container.
12. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.